1. Fumigation needs to be done in foreign countries to avoid unnecessary costs due to the need for secondary fumigation to detect pests and diseases at domestic ports
2. Make the packing list and make the code list, in which the weight, square number and number of roots and other data can not be wrong
3. West African and South American countries’ certificates of origin and phytosanitary certificates are mostly handwritten, please do not alter
4. Be sure to check and confirm the Latin name and price of the wood before importing.
5. If you need to apply for a certificate, you must follow the progress, and handle it in time after delivery to avoid delays in arrival at the port and increase the cost of customs declaration.